Motozone bike shop

Apr 4, 2007
Hi there, Alex here, owner of Motozone (RCA) and certainley not Jems (Cyril) brother, I have taken over the shop now. I have a Thai partner,I have cleared most of the problems and huge debt in motozone.Kieron and the original staff are now back in the shop . I will clear any outstanding issues. The shop will be run 100% straight down the line.If anybody has any questions or comments, please feel free to post them,or drop by the shop anytime.

Rhodie

Mar 5, 2006
Dropped in to see Alex - unfortunately he was out.

Met Kieren who was most welcoming and open regarding the hassles the Algerian-French guy has caused.
More importantly is MZ's commitment to put right the problems of the past - he did ask that those who have had their difficulties solved would post their satisfaction.
I am sure that we would like to read such posts.

More interestingly, for GT-Riders, in the future Kieren was saying that he hopes to be stocking Enduro/off-road bikes as well as their noted sportsbikes.

May 25, 2006
HuaHin
Hi, Friend, I just sent you a mail this morning, have a look at it, please.

happy to learn MOTOZONE will go back to normal, personally would be interested to see you stocking Enuro and Off-road bikes such as Japanese's or KTM.

Rhodie

Mar 5, 2006
Motozone have understanderbly rebranded themselves as
Xtreme Bikes.
They claim to have cleared as much of the debt/problems created by the old MZ partner as they could.
Also in this week are 3 new Suzuki DRZ400s, which they want around 450K each - includes the green book.
Wherever I go, I still believe Silverhawk got the most amazing deal on his 650!

Jul 11, 2006
Hi was this the same algerian - french guy with the 3.6 million baht R1 we met at chaing mai bike week , surprise surprise
good to see things getting sorted seems to be the norm for bangkok with Siam so called superbike going the same way.

Rhodie

Mar 5, 2006
No he [Cedric - Franco-Algerian] is the cause of their problems.
Alex [Italian] is doing what he can to clear the mess up and restart.
I think we should be prepared to give him some cudos for remaining and meet obligations. People are looking for Msr Cedric.