Moved to BKK and miss my old ZRX 1100 and Spd Triple

Discussion in 'Kawasaki Big Bikes Thailand' started by carbster09, Feb 9, 2009.

1. carbster09

carbster09 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey guys, I have just moved to BKK and I miss my old beloved ZRX 1100. And maybe even the tempermental Triumph Speed Triple; a little! :lol:

Where exactly are the best shops? I can't locate the Kawk or Truimph shop for anything!! Help?

Off to REd Baron today!

carbster

2. Azoulay

Azoulay Ol'Timer

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    Hi Carbster09,

For the Triumph dealer, just go at RCA in Bangkok, you'll find it.

On an other hand, I am not sure that Red Baron is able to sale brand new Kawasaki, it would be wonderfull as they are really skilled but I don't know about their sale arrangement with Kawasaki.

If I would have a japanes bike to aquire (and it might happen when I seethe appeal of Kawa prices)

3. carbster09

carbster09 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Laurent,

Many thanks. I found the RCA and fell in lust with a nice little orange Ducati Sport Classic. My brother has a Paul Smart Special that I have ridden. I like everything excpet for the riding position.

I just need to do a deal on the ducati... more likely I hit the Kawasaki dealer and try my luck with an ER-6. I like it in Black

carbster

4. E3L0

E3L0 Ol'Timer

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Howdy carbster09,

If you can get something bought by Sunday, come to Bira racetrack; there is a track day.

Dave

5. Azoulay

Azoulay Ol'Timer

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    Hi Carbster09,

Happy you found something you like at RCA, generally Ducati are quite "respected" in Thailand and maintained in mint condition by their owner... It is regarded more than only a bike but much more as a way of life, a bit a "Hiso" symbol....

Anyway, tell me about the Kawa ER-6N as well, as I think that this bike, well arranged (and I have some ideas about what I would do) could be a very funny and cheap street bike...

A bit like a KTM Duke, with some imagination and work, the ER-6N could be a nice basis. for a reasonable affordable price in LOS...

6. monsterman

monsterman Ol'Timer

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    Ducati '' HISO'' ?????? not with scumbags like me riding them to death.

7. Azoulay

Azoulay Ol'Timer

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    Hi Jerry,

Millions of apologises, Jerry, this wa my general impression on Ducati in Thailand, but of curse this is not applicable for you. Well known you are a legend, in France we would say "Un pur et dur" an inconditional of the Ducati, would say me too...

But in Thailand, this bike is looked as a symbol related to the price....

Have you seen the last Street Fighter, it is timidly arriving at the Ducati dealers...Wouah, that's something !