Nam Pat Accommodations, Uttaradit.

ZCM

Subscribed
Jun 23, 2011
cm
Takayai Resort 2.
Nap Pat Accommodation, Uttaradit. (Google map link)
zczczx.jpg

lossless image hosting

Very nice accommodation for this area.
Outside of town, but within walking distance of restaurants and convenience store.
Breakfast included, but nothing to shout home about (plain bread/toast and coffee and Thai porridge).

Rainy Season (off-peak) was 500 baht. Great value.
You can park your bikes to the side of your bungalow.

Tip: The sign is only in Thai, so watch out for that.
They also have a Takayai Resort 1 just down from it..so watch out for that too, if giving directions.
(Why they have it like this..i have no idea!)

May 26, 2016
Chumphae Thailand
That's been my ''Go-to'' place for first night stopover on many trips. Superb rooms with very good quality mattresses bed linen and towels. The 500B is year round not just rainy season. Great value for money. There's quite a bit of competition in Nam Pat now at same price but this is still my favourite. The restaurant at the crossroads in town, with the jeep outside is very good too and has some falang food. Unfortunately not walking distance but the owner has come out to pick us up before now.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZCM

ZCM

Subscribed
Jun 23, 2011
cm
Thats great info on the price.! I didnt think that would be there all year round price. That is good to know.
I dont remember the name of the restaurant I went to, but it was Thai food (and no Western food that i could see). But was very delicious. Huge portions and great value.
Was a short distance from the bungalows.
The owner said that an order could be made by phone and the food delivered, but the menu was all in Thai in fancy Thai script that i have trouble reading (and I am a poor reader as it is). So not a good option for most of us anyway...but i am sure the owner would help if you preferred to stay in.
I preferred to stretch my legs after being on the bike, so the walk was good.
Only problem was some young Thai guys on pimped up scooters racing each other like crazy, fast, with no gear.
So had to be careful on that main stretch of road. Especially when dark.

NELSKA

Aug 8, 2017
Chiang Mai
I totally agree with Zed and Steeve, the Takayai2 is the perfect place for a overnight in Nam Pat. I confirm the very attractive price and the excellent value for money. We paid 450 bahts for the room and 50 baht for our two breakfasts lol !!!
Indeed, between each bungalow, you have a covered space to park your motorbike. It's perfect place to stay for a bikers group because the capacity is important. This hotel is very popular with Thai tourists.

The owners are really lovely and caring for you. They ask what you want for your breakfast and they cook for you!
My wife told me that she felt like she was having breakfast at her grandparents' house.

The bungalows usually have two adjoining rooms that are spacious, modern and well equipped. Privilege the rooms on the left (so on the side of the reception / dining room where the wifi connection will be much better (February 2018).

For catering, if you do not feel like going to town, there is an excellent restaurant about 300 meters from Takayai2, on your right, towards Nam Pat. The Thai food is delicious but they have also few continental dishes (and french fries), the dining room is very clean, the people are charming and prices quite normal. I highly recommend it.

Good road to all!

P1180085.JPG

P1180086.JPG

P1180064.JPG

P1180070.JPG

P1180067.JPG

P1180076.JPG

P1180072.JPG

The breakfast place and the reception

P1180083.JPG

P1180084.JPG

Small souvenir photo with the nice owner of the place.

P1180087.JPG

P1180089.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: ZCM and DavidFL