Nan Accomodation

Discussion in 'Touring Northern Thailand - Trip Reports Forum' started by canthai, Mar 2, 2018.

1. canthai

canthai Ol'Timer

Thought I say a thread on this - but can't find it.
    Someone point me in the right direction ?
    Trying to plan a week ride there and want good digs to return to every night. Will do loops every day in different directions.
  2. Loading...

3. DavidFL

DavidFL Administrator Staff Member

Damn there was one. I will see if we can dig it out from an old forum archive.
  4. canthai

canthai Ol'Timer

Thought it was me - Stage One got me.
    Stage Two will have me dribbling my soup !!!
  5. canthai

canthai Ol'Timer

Will help for future riders. I am off tomorrow morning and booked already.
  6. Dodraugen

Dodraugen Ol'Timer

Have stayed here a couple of times Nan Lanna Hotel review, 75/25 Mahaprom Rd, Nan
    Great new hotel in a relatively quiet soi but still near the main attractions of Nan. Price was 500 baht before but seems its 690 now.
    And then there are Nan Guesthouse of course, set in a old wooden house thats quite well kept. Rooms are clean but rather simple. Nice cafe and restaurant vis-a-vis, both gh and cafe run by a friendly dutch guy and his thai wife.
    nanguesthouse Have stayed there as cheap as 150 baht with shared bathroom, but I think I paid 350 with fan and private bathroom in november last year.
  7. Oddvar

Oddvar Ol'Timer

Just in the last year or two, about 20 or more new hotels/motels has been opened in Nan and the surrounding area. I have updated OSM with several of them.
    Get you free OSM update here.

Screenshot 2018-03-05_08-18-41.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  8. canthai

canthai Ol'Timer

Staying at the Baan Nan. Signon desk says 1200 baht for a single.
    Paid 800 via Agoda.
    Right downtown
    • Like Like x 1