Need help with Paperwork

Discussion in 'General Discussion / News / Information' started by Max1, Aug 13, 2009.

  1. Hi I am hoping someone may have some information to help me, I recently brought a Vietnamese registered bike in bangkok with the thought that I could ride back into Vietnam, now I have a problem as the import/export document is in the name of the person who i brought it from ( he has now left the country for India) he assured me he had already looked into it and with the production a bill of sale from me I would be eaisly able to change required details on the forms. although with many hours ssat in various offical buildings I am having no luck.

    Any ideas??

    many thanks
  2. PM me, did it with a Cambo bike not in my name.

Share This Page