New member from Khon kaen, with a business of Interest to bikers.

andan

Mar 15, 2012
A great site, very Interesting and informative, and I found it by off chance, so was happy to see what is available out there.

My name is Danny, I have lived in Khon kaen for nearly four years now, I started a company last year solely for motorcyclists in an around Khon kaen. it is called 'pinkies' (a long story) and I have many services on offer. the company was first set up purely for painting and airbrushing work, but has and is rapidly evolving into much more, so below is a list of items we offer

1. PAINT WORK, FROM FULL RESPRAYS TO AIRBRUSH DESIGNS.
2, ACCIDENT REPAIRS.
3. FULL SERVICING.
4. STORAGE. LONG TERM OR SHORT TERM.
5. BIKE TRANSPORT. PROFESSIONAL.
6. PLASTIC/ GLASS FIBRE REPAIRS.
7. BIKE REBUILDS.

My e mail is [email protected]
Other e mail is [email protected]
Facebook. pinkies paint and airbrush...portfolio of work carried out.

My telephone number is 086 227 8006 (24 hours).

Anytime you have a need of good service, or are just Inquisitive about what else we can do for any bikers out there, please call. Very friendly service,and approachable. We do a lot of artwork on Helmets to, and this can be done Via e mail and post. I also have some bikes for sale, and this is growing too. Only legal bikes with plates and green books. If you are looking for a Doner bike for a project, we maybe able to help too.

Bikes for sale at the moment: Kawasaki Vulcan Classic 900cc Injection. All legal. just over 2 years old. 6091 kilos only. Immaculate, with extras. Black and chrome.

Suzuki 1400 Tourer. 1999. All legal. very good condition. Shaft drive.

Yamaha F6 2005, All legal. Excellent condition. Black

want more details please call me.

Sep 19, 2006
www.chiangmai-xcentre.com
Good Luck with Your Business! A bunch of Us from here in Chiang Mai get up to KK quite often. Great Roads on the Way and Great Night Life when We get there! Maybe We can catch up on a trip sometime!

andan

Mar 15, 2012
Ian Bungy;277519 wrote: Good Luck with Your Business! A bunch of Us from here in Chiang Mai get up to KK quite often. Great Roads on the Way and Great Night Life when We get there! Maybe We can catch up on a trip sometime!

Hi Ian.

Thank you for the reply and good wishes, would be good to see any of you all are welcome, coffee is always on the go,agree with the night life,its a good city, and expanding rapidly. Advisory to give me a call, and let me know roughly when you will be here, I am like the proverbial Blue ***** Fly at the moment, and looking into the future a bit, it will carry on like this, which is an excellent result.

Thanks for showing Interest and hopefully meet up soon

Regards

Danny

Dougal

Dec 18, 2007
Nice one Danny and good luck.

Its good to know there are these services available and in Isaan.

andan

Mar 15, 2012
Thanks mate, if anyone needs help going thru here or around this area, general info, they are welcome to contact me, I am always willing to help out

Danny

Aug 15, 2011
Danny just finished the first of three helmets for me! Very pleased!

Black Enamel Metallic flake with Skull and Yamaha logo on the back. The photos really don't do it justice. The images on the back leap out in the daylight, and the glare from the camera angle takes away from it.

278222=10265-Skull%20Finished.jpg

Sep 19, 2012
Hi Danny,

Visited your Facebook site and thought you bike murals were awesome, looks like your work is of a very high standard and set me thinking of something nice on my tank cover (maybe a Samuri Warrior. I am looking for my tins to be repainted but also looking for somewhere to have my side scoop re-chromed as it is peelling away so if you know anywhere in KK for good chrome and alloy polishing then info would be appreciated. My V-Max is stripped at the moment so can't ride out for a visit (living 18k from Borabue) but in KK 1/11/12 (Immigration and day fishing)so will give you a call to see if your around for a chat, coffee/beer.
Ride Free
Maurice

andan

Mar 15, 2012
emempee;283195 wrote: Hi Danny,

Visited your Facebook site and thought you bike murals were awesome, looks like your work is of a very high standard and set me thinking of something nice on my tank cover (maybe a Samuri Warrior. I am looking for my tins to be repainted but also looking for somewhere to have my side scoop re-chromed as it is peelling away so if you know anywhere in KK for good chrome and alloy polishing then info would be appreciated. My V-Max is stripped at the moment so can't ride out for a visit (living 18k from Borabue) but in KK 1/11/12 (Immigration and day fishing)so will give you a call to see if your around for a chat, coffee/beer.
Ride Free
Maurice
Hi Maurice

Thanks for the Interest, as for the rechrome, there are several people who do thid in Khon kaen, but it is not of the standard I require, so I send all my rechrome work now to Bangkok, you pay more, but it is of a higher quality, I have tried those here, and to be honest the finishing was not that of what I was expecting, its took me a long time to find this rechromer in Bangkok who does what you want, but he is very good. As for any artwork you require, only too happy to help you anyway I can, A Samuri warrior would be great on a tank, send me some Ideas, of what you envisage and we can go from there.....If you are coming to khon kaen next month bring them with you, coffee is free, but please give me at least a couple of days notice as I am very busy

Look forward to meeting you

Regards

Danny

P.S EASIER TO US EMY FACEBOOK PAGE FOR REGULAR CONTACT, SOME E MAILS GET JUNKED, BY THE POWERS THAT BE.........

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
andan;283521 wrote: Hi Maurice

Thanks for the Interest, as for the rechrome, there are several people who do thid in Khon kaen, but it is not of the standard I require, so I send all my rechrome work now to Bangkok, you pay more, but it is of a higher quality, I have tried those here, and to be honest the finishing was not that of what I was expecting, its took me a long time to find this rechromer in Bangkok who does what you want, but he is very good. As for any artwork you require, only too happy to help you anyway I can, A Samuri warrior would be great on a tank, send me some Ideas, of what you envisage and we can go from there.....If you are coming to khon kaen next month bring them with you, coffee is free, but please give me at least a couple of days notice as I am very busy

Look forward to meeting you

Regards

Danny

P.S EASIER TO US EMY FACEBOOK PAGE FOR REGULAR CONTACT, SOME E MAILS GET JUNKED, BY THE POWERS THAT BE.........
Andan
Your PM will work fine after 5 posts.