NEW Triumph Motorcycles in Thailand

HIKO

Nov 7, 2005
RAY
Just a minor correction. Triumph has two factories in Thailand both in Chonburi not in Rayong.

Hiko

Jan 19, 2007
Monsterman

Our bikes have past all the required test from TISI . And all the paper work are being prepare by them .We should have them ready by mid of September krab

May 25, 2006
HuaHin
Dear Yut,

We are in full in the 3 incompressible month, normal registration time for a bike in Thailand.

Didn't you find a way to accelerate it , Normally being THE Official Thai Sole Agent I would expect Authorities to ease you the work, can't it be ?

For us, Farangs, that the tribute to pay but for you shouldn't it be shorter or is it due as well to the first cleared bikes ?

Anyway, big congratulations for your kindness and welcome ech time I visit your shop.

Oct 17, 2006
It could and actually has been be done in 1 day Azoulay but the Land tranport office is a shambles and they are slow and lazy.also there are vested interests in making it slow : commissions , payoffs etc.

Feb 5, 2007
I understand that Richco Powdercoating is opening a bike showroom and will have new Triumph, HD, and used HD

Feb 5, 2007
Wrong info:
I was talking to Richco, and the new showroom he is building will have "quality used bikes"