Newbie from Kuala Lumpur

Nawi

Oct 26, 2011
Saudara burnjr,
Could we meet in Kuala Lumpur or Kajang or Bangi? My hp is +60123350510. Thank you.

Nawawi @ Kajang

Nov 19, 2011
Saudara Nawawi,

I am a newbie myself. I am a malaysian currently staying in Singapore and my parents are all in KL. I would also like to meet fellow bikers interested in going around Malaysia/Thailand or any other countries. My contact is 65-97219018 and my email is [email protected]

Would certainly love to meet up and proceed from there. I believe I have also been in contact with Saudara burnjr before and will certainly call on him in my next trip in KL.

Cheers.

JB2112

Nov 3, 2011
Chinny,
I was just in Singapore. Great bike shops over near Sim Lim Square.
I am a newbie as well. Slowly getting into the non-newbie role.
Welcome and let us know when you come up to Chiang Mail.
:)
JB

Nov 19, 2011
JB2112;273694 wrote: Chinny,
I was just in Singapore. Great bike shops over near Sim Lim Square.
I am a newbie as well. Slowly getting into the non-newbie role.
Welcome and let us know when you come up to Chiang Mail.
:)
JB

If you ever come to Singapore again, do give me a call and I can show you lots of other bike chops in Singapore.

Will hopefully be in Chiangmai some day.

Thanks.

Nawi

Oct 26, 2011
Chinny159;273693 wrote: Saudara Nawawi,

I am a newbie myself. I am a malaysian currently staying in Singapore and my parents are all in KL. I would also like to meet fellow bikers interested in going around Malaysia/Thailand or any other countries. My contact is 65-97219018 and my email is [email protected]

Would certainly love to meet up and proceed from there. I believe I have also been in contact with Saudara burnjr before and will certainly call on him in my next trip in KL.

Cheers.

Hi! Chinny159,

Sorry that it is pretty late to response. I will email you my contact shortly.

Cheers.

Nov 19, 2011
David,

A pleasure to be part of team who intend to live life to the fullest. Hope to be able to meet as many of you as possible in the future. Till then, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. May 2012 be a year of more riding and catching up with all of you. Cheers.

Nov 19, 2011
Hi,

Lets do catch up if we can. My contact details are below. Do drop me and email so that we can meet up in future. Cheers and happy riding..