Newbie in Bangkok checking in!

Mactao

Oct 22, 2012
Hello Guies,

I'm Julien and moved to Thailand (bkk) about 4 months ago. I have been riding since 7 years now in the different countries I lived: Cambodia, Australia, Turkey... and I can't live without a bike :wink:
So I got a Versys 2 months ago and I really enjoy it. I did not have much time to take her out yet but with the good season coming up and now that I am "settled" we will definitly explore around more.
I am looking forward to share some rides info and experience with you guies. Ride safe and see you on the road :thumbup:

Kawasaki Versys Bkk

284657=13568-Kawasaki%20Versys%202012%20(1)S.jpg

Jul 8, 2011
Mactao;284657 wrote: Hello Guies,

I'm Julien and moved to Thailand (bkk) about 4 months ago. I have been riding since 7 years now in the different countries I lived: Cambodia, Australia, Turkey... and I can't live without a bike :wink:
So I got a Versys 2 months ago and I really enjoy it. I did not have much time to take her out yet but with the good season coming up and now that I am "settled" we will definitly explore around more.
I am looking forward to share some rides info and experience with you guies. Ride safe and see you on the road :thumbup:

Kawasaki Versys Bkk

284657=13568-Kawasaki%20Versys%202012%20(1)S.jpg

Welcome! That Givi screen is a good mod for the Versys. I had the same.

Nicky