Great Ninja 250 R for sale with many extras some listed below;

Rear Fender Eliminator + LED Tail Lights cost 8000 Baht

Dunlop Sport Max Tyres (Wider on rear really improves the handling) 9000 Baht

Bikers - Grips, Levers, Passenger Pegs, Front Brake Protector, Brake Reservoirs
(Front & Rear), Steering Stem Top, Crash protection 15000 Baht

Rear Hugger
Seat Cowl (For a more sporty look)
Double Bubble Front Screen 6000 Baht

Two Brothers Vale M2 Carbon Exhaust (Full System, Only Rear fitted at moment)
30000 Baht

K&N Air Filter 4000 baht

This bike costs 147,000 Baht new and comes with nearly 75000 baht worth of extras. I bought this bike to ride whilst I was rebuilding my project bike (VFR400) and has been a faultless daily use bike.

I had the oil changed twice during run in and has had its 1000km service. All work done by Kawasaki dealer in Chiang Mai.

I have all of the original parts including Tyres exhaust and screen.

This bike has never been crashed or dropped and is in as new condition.

Comes with Reg, Green book and about 9 months insurance left only 2000 km on the clock and about 3.5 months old and still under warranty from Kawasaki.

Someone is going to get a real steal out there.

If you cannot reach me by phone then email me as I travel a lot. [email protected]

Oct 10, 2011
hawaiianbrians;275816 wrote: Off topic here but do you mind me asking where you got the holder for the Tax Paper? That looks pretty cool. Thanks!

I got it from Kawasaki Chiang mai but you can get them from most of the bike shops in CM better than sticking it on :)

Oct 10, 2011
Thanks it is a fair price I think. Will leave it til friday then will put it up on Thai visa/baht sold suprised i haven't had more interest so far...

hawaiianbrians;275840 wrote: Thanks for the info! Good luck selling your bike, it is a great price. I would be interested but I want a dual-purpose bike since I already have a big street bike.