Nonthaburi Bike Rally and Motorcycle Pictures

Discussion in 'General Discussion / News / Information' started by TonyBKK, Oct 10, 2008.

1. The Nonthaburi Bike Rally was FUN! Nonthaburi Bike Rally and Motorcycle Pictures

1004MirMarcNinjaSm.jpg /Nonthaburi Bike Rally and Motorcycle Pictures/General Discussion / News / Information/  - Image by:  "TonyBKK" at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

Good Times and some CRAZY bikes!

1004Chopper3Zm.jpg /Nonthaburi Bike Rally and Motorcycle Pictures/General Discussion / News / Information/  - Image by:  "TonyBKK" at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

Some incredibly bizarre / fun bikes! Did ya notice the car tire on the rear of this one? :shock:

1004Chopper1Sm.jpg /Nonthaburi Bike Rally and Motorcycle Pictures/General Discussion / News / Information/  - Image by:  "TonyBKK" at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

What a paint job!Nonthaburi Bike Rally and Motorcycle Pictures

1004ChopperSm.jpg /Nonthaburi Bike Rally and Motorcycle Pictures/General Discussion / News / Information/  - Image by:  "TonyBKK" at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums
    The seat on this contraption was a piece of wood! And gotta love the burlap trim and horns! Nonthaburi Bike Rally and Motorcycle Pictures
    (That Heineken bike was pretty cool too) Nonthaburi Bike Rally and Motorcycle Pictures

It rained hard around mid day on Saturday and I didn't think I'd be able to make it to the Nonthaburi rally :( Then the sun came out and it became a beautiful day 8)

1004MirChopperSm.jpg /Nonthaburi Bike Rally and Motorcycle Pictures/General Discussion / News / Information/  - Image by:  "TonyBKK" at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

Surprisingly my better half (who up until recently hated motorcycles) decided that she wanted to come. (Perhaps because she heard about the Miss Nonthaburi Beauty Contest? :wink: )

1004MirScooterSm.jpg /Nonthaburi Bike Rally and Motorcycle Pictures/General Discussion / News / Information/  - Image by:  "TonyBKK" at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

This was the first motorcyle rally I've ever been to in Thailand and I must say I was quite impressed at the turnout and the variety of bikes (and some crazy scooters too).

1004MOOScooterSm.jpg /Nonthaburi Bike Rally and Motorcycle Pictures/General Discussion / News / Information/  - Image by:  "TonyBKK" at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

MOO! :mrgreen:

1004RastaChopper2Sm.jpg /Nonthaburi Bike Rally and Motorcycle Pictures/General Discussion / News / Information/  - Image by:  "TonyBKK" at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums
    JAH Rastafari! One Love and Irie!

Ride on! Nonthaburi Bike Rally and Motorcycle Pictures

3. Hi Rex!

Good times- there were many hundreds of bikes and a big group of scooters too. I think this rally is in its second year and is planned as an annual event.

Ride On! 8)