obtaining a license

Discussion in 'General Discussion / News / Information' started by Horse, Sep 17, 2003.

  1. Horse

    Horse New Member

    Will it be possible for me to sit my motorcycle test in thailand on only a tourist visa ? If so how do i go about doing this ? Finally are any of you aware of schools you can enrol in to learn thai ?
  2. Loading...

  3. BobS

    BobS Ol'Timer

    You need a Non-Immigrant visa to get a license.

    See here for more info: http://www.thaivisa.com/320.0.html

    There are many language courses in Chiang Mai - it all depends on how much time you want to put in.

Share This Page