Discussion in 'General Discussion / News / Information' started by chiangmaicxman, Mar 13, 2009.

    I've got an old '82 Honda Transverse V-Twin 400cc bike which was imported into Thailand in '98 from Japan as used Farm Equipment with Engine and Frame separated. They were later re-united. Customs Duties on both have been paid and I have the original paperwork, though I was not the importer. It is not, obviously, fuel injected. Runs great but it is Not Plated or Booked.

    Given the current crackdown, and the fact that I'd rather be a law abiding rider:
    1.: What are my odds of getting this bike legal, and,
    2.: Is it true or not that in Chiang Mai that Carburated bike cannot be newly Plated and Booked.
    3.: What is the best way, if possible, to get this bike legal.


Share This Page