Pattaya people news Idiots every bikes a harley!!!!!

monsterman

Ol'Timer
Oct 17, 2006
1,830
37
48
Pattaya people news reported on a custom show held on walking street to raise money for charity the Idiots, showed a nice run of bikes none of which was an HD ,there were custon Honda, Vtwins, Goldwings, Suzuki intruders ,kawasaki Vulcans,even a triumph Rocket 3,

Yep the moronic british reporter said it was a fantstic row of Harley Davidsons......absolute morons.
 

Franz

Ol'Timer
Jun 28, 2007
1,660
2
0
Jerry, don't bother getting upset. Have heard this many times when riding one of my bikes: ''choppaaaaaaaa, Rot Haleyyyyyyyyy''. As ordinary people won't ride them, there's no way for them knowing any basic differences. Given the fact that Pattaya hosts most of our favourite tattooed, beerbar visiting farangs it comes as no surprise........ :lol: :D . Anyway it gives me sometimes some satisfaction in knowing that these farangs will never be able to get themselves a decent big bike. Been there too many years, it's like on another planet..... :wink: , cheers, FR
 

bikerbob

Ol'Timer
Apr 14, 2008
78
0
6
Franz wrote: Jerry, don't bother getting upset. Have heard this many times when riding one of my bikes: ''choppaaaaaaaa, Rot Haleyyyyyyyyy''. As ordinary people won't ride them, there's no way for them knowing any basic differences. Given the fact that Pattaya hosts most of our favourite tattooed, beerbar visiting farangs it comes as no surprise........ :lol: :D . Anyway it gives me sometimes some satisfaction in knowing that these farangs will never be able to get themselves a decent big bike. Been there too many years, it's like on another planet..... :wink: , cheers, FR
What is a decent bike? A rice rocket? :D
 

TonyBKK

Ol'Timer
Dec 27, 2007
3,854
11
38
bikerbob wrote: [quote quote=Franz]Jerry, don't bother getting upset. Have heard this many times when riding one of my bikes: ''choppaaaaaaaa, Rot Haleyyyyyyyyy''. As ordinary people won't ride them, there's no way for them knowing any basic differences. Given the fact that Pattaya hosts most of our favourite tattooed, beerbar visiting farangs it comes as no surprise........ :lol: :D . Anyway it gives me sometimes some satisfaction in knowing that these farangs will never be able to get themselves a decent big bike. Been there too many years, it's like on another planet..... :wink: , cheers, FR
What is a decent bike? A rice rocket? :D
Or an overpriced tractor? :wink:
 

Marco

Ol'Timer
Oct 15, 2006
1,690
5
38
54
Khuang Nai
TonyBKK wrote: [quote quote=bikerbob][quote quote=Franz]Jerry, don't bother getting upset. Have heard this many times when riding one of my bikes: ''choppaaaaaaaa, Rot Haleyyyyyyyyy''. As ordinary people won't ride them, there's no way for them knowing any basic differences. Given the fact that Pattaya hosts most of our favourite tattooed, beerbar visiting farangs it comes as no surprise........ :lol: :D . Anyway it gives me sometimes some satisfaction in knowing that these farangs will never be able to get themselves a decent big bike. Been there too many years, it's like on another planet..... :wink: , cheers, FR
What is a decent bike? A rice rocket? :D
Or an overpriced tractor? :wink:
Whaaaat?? i cant hear anything as neigbour just started his Harley...can you say it LOuDER..PLS :twisted:
 

TonyBKK

Ol'Timer
Dec 27, 2007
3,854
11
38
Marco wrote: [quote quote=TonyBKK][quote quote=bikerbob][quote quote=Franz]Jerry, don't bother getting upset. Have heard this many times when riding one of my bikes: ''choppaaaaaaaa, Rot Haleyyyyyyyyy''. As ordinary people won't ride them, there's no way for them knowing any basic differences. Given the fact that Pattaya hosts most of our favourite tattooed, beerbar visiting farangs it comes as no surprise........ :lol: :D . Anyway it gives me sometimes some satisfaction in knowing that these farangs will never be able to get themselves a decent big bike. Been there too many years, it's like on another planet..... :wink: , cheers, FR
What is a decent bike? A rice rocket? :D
Or an overpriced tractor? :wink:
Whaaaat?? i cant hear anything as neigbour just started his Harley...can you say it LOuDER..PLS :twisted:
Ha ha ha! Good one Marco! Here's a hogfat favorite :mrgreen:
MCChromeCrash.jpg

Ride On!
Tony
 

bikerbob

Ol'Timer
Apr 14, 2008
78
0
6
TonyBKK wrote: [quote quote=bikerbob][quote quote=Franz]Jerry, don't bother getting upset. Have heard this many times when riding one of my bikes: ''choppaaaaaaaa, Rot Haleyyyyyyyyy''. As ordinary people won't ride them, there's no way for them knowing any basic differences. Given the fact that Pattaya hosts most of our favourite tattooed, beerbar visiting farangs it comes as no surprise........ :lol: :D . Anyway it gives me sometimes some satisfaction in knowing that these farangs will never be able to get themselves a decent big bike. Been there too many years, it's like on another planet..... :wink: , cheers, FR
What is a decent bike? A rice rocket? :D
Or an overpriced tractor? :wink:
Haha there is nothing like the sound of an old tractor :D