Phuket lads front up

Mar 21, 2007
Ok , I know there are a lot of you guys here in Phuket , how about a meet up for a ride this Saturday afternoon ? 20-12-2008 .1.30pm
meet up at the 7/11 on the eastern rd off Heroines monument....heading towards Ao Po.
There's some very groovy little rds I've found and then we can head off the island for a blast along the roads around Phang Nga Bay(see earlier trip report)
All those keen please give me a heads up so we don't leave without you. So far , couple of Super motards....all comers welcome...only proviso...having a laugh, enjoying the ride !

Jan 16, 2008
Sorry on the 20th and then next 10 days Im busy with moving to a new place and christmas celebrations and such.
Would have loved to go tho.

Aug 18, 2008
I would love to join you, but am currently stuck in Bangkok, as things are taking a bit longer than I thought here to sort out.

On a good note, I purchase a new lid and riding jacket while I was here! So am ready to ride when I get back.

Sorry man, hope you find a few to join you.

Mar 21, 2007
Once again , a sad turn out from the island wonders !
Noel and i did a bit of exploring on the NE of the island and were pleasantly suprised. Dickhead here forgot his camera , so i'm taking myself off for a Xmas ride today to shoot the trip. Post to follow.
Seasons greetings to all out there and may 2009 bring you what you need.