phuket

Rookie

Jan 18, 2011
I am guessing Captain Slash never been in Phuket. Neither have I i would like to go this year any recommendation for places to stay inexpensive hotel, or guesthouses thanks in advance

Jun 28, 2010
Where do you want to stay on Phuket?

Patong is where all the nightlife is.
Kata,Karon,Kamala and Rawai to a lesser extent,all on the west coast near the nice beaches of Phuket.

Rookie

Jan 18, 2011
Cruising;272314 wrote: Where do you want to stay on Phuket?

Patong is where all the nightlife is.
Kata,Karon,Kamala and Rawai to a lesser extent,all on the west coast near the nice beaches of Phuket.

One of my friend asked me to come for a visit where, she has promoted to a higher position at the resort on Karon beach (btw 25.000 baht a night). Not affordable I asked her for a recommendation but, she is new in Phuket and wants me to get a place in Phatong beach.
I planned to ride there from Udon in late November been there as far as Ranong before, and I would like to travel beyond Phuket, if weather permits this year.
Thanks again.

Aug 3, 2012
Here is where I stay in Patong every visit since about 2007 (and there have been a number of visits). It is off the end of Sai Nam Yen on the back way to the hill road to Phuket (4029). If you go to Google Earth, it is tagged on the map.
Name: Chusri Apartments
Phone: +660858881809
Address: 198/8 Phisitkaranee Road, Patong Beach.
email: [email protected]
Off-season rate: (for me anyway) BHT12000 per month.
I will enquire as to the casual daily rate and advise.
As will appear in my RR today, they store my Kawasaki for free when I am not here.
Rooms are immaculate and all mod cons.