Pollution and Headaches in Chiang Mai?

Steve Merchant

Subscribed
Dec 11, 2009
I left my home this morning for the 20ks drive into Chiang Mai and the haze turned from off-white to brown as I neared the city. No fires out in the country as far as I know but all the way into town I picked up more and more traffic. Cars, SUV's and

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Apr 23, 2006

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Jurgen

Subscribed
Oct 23, 2009
www.chopard.org

Steve Merchant

Subscribed
Dec 11, 2009