post a pic of your bike

shanes

Feb 15, 2008
well i have posted some of these pics before but only of 2 of my 4 bikes here are my 2 practice bikes in there new 08 look .
DSC04317.jpg

DSC04316.jpg

DSC04315.jpg

here are the my race bikes 2 that will have there new look stickers soon
DSC02113.jpg

DSC02119.jpg

lets see your bikes 8) 8) 8)

Sep 19, 2006
www.chiangmai-xcentre.com
Pretty impressive Bikes there Shane! Did you bring them in or Buy them here? And how do you get on for parts and Servicing or you do that by yourself as well? They had a Great Write up about these Bikes in NZ. Rave about them. Do they make an Enduro Version road legal?

shanes

Feb 15, 2008
thanks mate , they are one of the best handling bikes i have ever ridden , yes we brought them in our selves . as for parts if i need anything i get it from aus we do all the work our selves , Aprilia aus helped me last year while racing the aussie titles .
looks like we have just picked up support from Aprilia singapore to race in the supermoto series down there this year .
so will do the Honda championship at Nakhon and suzuki champoionship at Seacon this season in thailand with the singapore rounds as well .
much better for me as last year i done the british and australian championship it was just to much flying about .

this season has started well with the win in the first round on wed and matt came in 4th

yes they do make an enduro version its a RXV if you want one let me know i can get them at very good price

mikerust

Subscribed
Nov 5, 2003
Shane,

I notice the secret to your success squatting beside the bike. :wink: What’s he looking for? Directions to Soi 6? :twisted:

300 Mike

Oct 12, 2005
Shane,

Nice to see the gals on display. The Italians sure know how to raise designers with a fantastic eye.

How are the top ends faring on these versus your Japanese 450's?

shanes

Feb 15, 2008
captain_slash its about 15 min outside of pattaya it takes me only 4-5 min to be at Bira :D :D :D

Bigntail i had CRF 450s before they where putting out 60wrhp but the top end had to be rebuilt every 20 hours , crank and valves every 40 .

we pulled my race engine down at 40 hours on the aprilia and everything was still in spec and with a standard engine with just some mapping it is a lot faster than a CRF with 60wrhp , so i am very happy with them , my race bike have cams and pipes they are very very quick .