Protective Gear Wanted in Phnom Penh Cambodia

Jul 28, 2011
Hi Everyone,

New to this forum but not to SEA riding, i get a lot of friends coming through Cambodia wanting to learn to ride, its getting a bit boring was hoping to put together a stash of gear so i can be a bit more adventurous with them.

Does anyone have any old (or new) protective gear that they are looking to get rid of, or know a biker who is leaving the kingdom of wonders and might want to sell some of their gear.
Or alternatively if you are planning a trip though Cambodia would you consider selling some of your gear at the end of your trip?

Looking to put together at least 3 full sets so interested all sizes with in reason (i.e no boots for big foot).

Looking for
Boots of various sizes
Jackets (preferably with spine protection)
Trousers
Neck brace
belts.

If you do please let me know the sizes / makes and the prices

Thanks in Advance

yakyai

Aug 1, 2011
I bought some protective gear (big size boots) from Brady a couple of years ago. He used to be a partner in a big bike shop in Phnom Penh, and had a whole trove of great stuff. Last number I had was 012 189 6729. He lives a couple clicks up the river from the Japanese bridge, W. Side. Otherwise, Two Wheels Tony may be able to direct you to such gear.