Rev’it Airwave mesh jacket Silver – Red size XXL Baht 4800

Jul 20, 2013
As I have sold my touring bike this hardly used (max 5 days) good quality hot weather jacket is for sale.

DSC03413_opt.jpg

For details see http://www.revit.eu/en/men/jacket-airwave.html#4020

If for any reason you cannot get this web page email me at [email protected] and I can email a pdf.

I have had it hand washed and it is in very close to new condition - only slight discolouration on one reflective strip at back.

I would prefer to sell in Chiang Mai so buyer can try it on but will EMS it after payment – make sure size is correct!

Attachments

• DSC03413_opt.jpg
    DSC03413_opt.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 123
Apr 3, 2011
Have been using same model of jacket for 3 years and 30000 km - it's truly great for Thailand! The neck collar might be a bit tight if you have a chubby neck.

Jul 20, 2013
Heilong thanks for the testimonial as to the quality of this jacket - not surprised at the km you have done with it. Unfortunately aside from couple of time wasters no one appears to want to buy my almost new one, can see me taking it back to the UK at some stage and gifting it to one of my biker mates.........

Apr 3, 2011
John, that is surprising. This is one of the few jacket models I'd consider for wearing in the tropics, and your asking price is very reasonable considering your jacket is almost new. Size also seems appropriate for many "farang" riders. By the way, buyers should keep in mind that this jackets, like most Rev'it jackets, is "European"/slim-fit cut, meaning most American guys might consider getting one size bigger than they usually do.

Is there any facebook group like "Chiang Mai Buy&Sell"? I'm in Hua Hin, and surprisingly I have a really good experience selling my stuff on facebook (Hua Hin Buy&Sell), compared to using forums (e.g. I'm selling some power tools and got lots of feedback on facebook, and none so far on the Hua Hin forum).