Riders Wanted North East Cambodia January 6-12

Mar 12, 2006
I am planning to ride through North East Cambodia with a tour guide from January 6 through January 12, 2007. I am looking for some other riders to join me and bring the trip price down. Please let me know if you are interested. Generally, I will be traveling from Phnom Penh to Sen Monorom to Banlung to Tbeng Meanchey and back to Phnom Penh.

May 3, 2005
me too but you're 2 weeks too early for me. can you postpone a bit, maybe i can arrange something and get to pp the 11th or 12th. would you also consider stretching your ride out to enjoy the view??

Pikey

www.tbbtours.com
All,

Why not hook up at the HU meeting in CNX between 12/1 & 14/1 and possibly find some like-minded souls whilst getting pissed, telling lies and having a laugh? See topic:http://board.gt-rider.com/topic.asp?TOP ... rms=bridge for info.

Cheers,

Pikey

Aug 7, 2003
You don't even need a licence or rego, basically it is the most hassle free country for paperwork. A guide as such would be a local showing the way thru a particularly difficult area.
There are no road signs except on the main highways, the locals can't understand a map, can't speak English, and probably haven't been to the next big town. All in all a great place to practice your map reading if truely going bush, and you can always cheat using a GPS.