Riding motorbikes with broken bones

lmacka

Jun 14, 2009
Some of you may recall that I'm the twat who recently visited Vang Vieng to get drunk and do stupid things with backpackers.

I accomplished this and acquired a nicely broken rib whilst being a douchbag on a rope swing. Anyway, I've now got a new appreciation for pot holes and leaning into curves. Every bump hurts like hell and I can't lean to the left but I still love riding...

I've met up with a Canadian couple (Marie-France and Brian) and am travelling with them. We're en-route to Cambodia and are currently holed up on Pak Xe. The weather's fine with only about an hour of rain per day.

It's good riding with them and I'm pretty chufffed that I can keep up with ther 1100cc BMW on my 200cc Phantom.

My chicken tikka masala just got served so I'll write another update with photos later on.

Ciao.

Moto-Rex

Subscribed
Jan 5, 2008
That it easy imacka.

Theres nothing wrong with getting drunk and doing stupid things.
But its better if you can do those stupid things without breaking anything :D

Were you heading next?

Rex

lmacka

Jun 14, 2009
Cambodia. Probably in the next day or two.

I've been doing a bit of thinking... I love riding and traveling on bike. These guys I'm riding with are very inspiring and I've decided that I'd like to do it a bit more seriously than I am now.

Soon I'll return to Thailand, sell the Phantom and fly somewhere to work for a couple of years. Shall save money, kit myself out properly and go round the world.

Yer only young once...