right customs papers to exit Thailand

Discussion in 'General Discussion / News / Information' started by mamos, Dec 8, 2010.

  1. mamos

    mamos Member

    Nov 24, 2010
    Likes Received:
    Trophy Points:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi guys,
    I'm coming in Thailand next week to ride around South East Asia until next May.I will rent a 250KLX in BKK and I've already downloaded the Thai customs papers from the GTR site but I need some precision.
    I understand I've to get filled the Export Permission by the owner of the bike in Thai and I guess as I 'm alone I only have present to the Thai border officials the TM2 and TM4 documents filled by myself, is that correct?
    I'm a bit confused coz on those 2 docs it is asked to get the signature of the "Master of Conveyance" & of the "Owner of conveyance" does it mean the owner of the bike has to sign either?
    Thanks to give me some tips and maybe see u on the road then ...

Share This Page