search on road numbers

Oct 5, 2007
Hi

With the old board it was possible to search on road numbers. when you put in the road number then you would get all posting where that road number was mentioned. This was really a good feature for planning a trip since you could look at different roads and decide which type of road youwanted to drive.

While planning a trip to Nan I tried to do the same on the new board but if you type in the road number it comes standard back with 0 messages found, xxxx does not appear in any messages.

Am I doing something wrong or is this not possible on the new board (which would be a pitty

Please let me know

Bert

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Bert on the bike wrote: Hi

With the old board it was possible to search on road numbers. when you put in the road number then you would get all posting where that road number was mentioned. This was really a good feature for planning a trip since you could look at different roads and decide which type of road youwanted to drive.

While planning a trip to Nan I tried to do the same on the new board but if you type in the road number it comes standard back with 0 messages found, xxxx does not appear in any messages.

Am I doing something wrong or is this not possible on the new board (which would be a pitty

Please let me know

Bert
Bert
Sorry, but yeah that's still one of the things being worked on behind the scenes by the boffins.
They're also still working on the photos - why some do / don't appear from the same gallery on the same post.
But it is being worked on.
:thumbup: