Secure parking in Krabi?

Mar 30, 2010
Hi Fellas,

Just wondering if anyone knows of any secure parking in Krabi.

Now the bike is in Phuket.. A bit far out of the way and Krabi is much much nicer.

Looking to leave the Ninja there for a month or two and explore the area before another big trip or take it back up to Bangkok.

Cheers
Brian

Apr 27, 2010
Hi there,

I'm not sure if its suit your purposes, but have a look at A-Mansion on Cha Fao Rd. They have a parking area in the back, gate is closed at night, and there are even a few under-roof spots. Friendly staff and good value rooms too imo. 420THB for a fan/cable/hot shower, all new and shiny with a big comfy bed.

Happy rides!

KZ25

Nov 19, 2011
Did you make it to Krabi? I'm planning a trip, do you have any tips/suggestions/recommendations?

Mar 30, 2010
KZ25;282884 wrote: Did you make it to Krabi? I'm planning a trip, do you have any tips/suggestions/recommendations?
Hi,

Yes we did. Great place.. so much nicer than over rated Phuket.

But we didn't leave the bikes there.. we rode them to Phuket and left them at a friends place and flew back to Bangkok (returning another time to ride back to BKK).

But.. having said that.. If you rock up and may be do a deal with the hotel to leave the bikes for a couple of weeks with a stay over on return..
I guess you should be fine.. People seemed pretty relaxed.

Just need to pick a place with parking away from the main road and use an alarm and good chain to lock the bike up.
We did this in Nan and other places and it worked.

So many places to choose from.. Just ride around and find something you like..

Hope that helps a little.

Cheers
Brian

KZ25

Nov 19, 2011
I'm not looking for a place to leave my bike, I'm going for a few days to check the place out and what I need is cheap accommodations. Guess you have to pay 400B for a halfway decent place, after all it's Krabi!
Would be good to have the name of a quiet, friendly place before I take off, I rather check in first and then check out the town instead of knocking on every door with my stuff on the bike.
Any recommendations are welcome!
Came across "A Mansion" when I googled Krabi but what looks good on the net isn't always good when you arrive.

KZ25

Nov 19, 2011
Right, I didn't even think of having a look there.

Excellent work, thanks for posting all your collected info, looks like thousands of readers appreciated it!