Sell Harley FXR

Feb 5, 2007
89 Harley Davidson FXR for sale. For those not in the know, this is touted as the best handling big twin that HD has ever made.

15,000 original Km, Progressive adjustable rear shocks, cam, Supertrapp pipe, pistons, reworked carb, and stretched tank. All newly powdercoated black By Richco including the frame.
The gearbox has been tuned and this is the best shifting HD I have ridden in 36 years.

Bike is in Chiangmai with a legal book. 500,000 fixed price
I am out of town so call Richie at 081 030 8307

Sep 19, 2006
www.chiangmai-xcentre.com
I have Ridden together with this Bike and it is possibly the Fastest Harley i have Seen :shock: Great Bike well Cared for and Presented!!! 8) This was the Model I always planned on getting until the Latest Fat Bob arrived. :wink: If You are looking for a Usable Classic this Bike would be it :D

Feb 5, 2007
Ian - The fast one is not for sale and this FXR is a different one that you have not yet seen.

This FXR is also faster than your average hot rodded hog, but not near as quick as the blue one. OTOH, it is likely a bit better handling so all in all not a bad trade off. Since new it has been the personal bike of the guy that owns the HD Dealer (Powerstation) and has been completely gone over by his HD racing mechanic. I am only selling it as I have too many bikes and not enough time.