Sending a moto x CR500 as parts to Thailand ( any of you guys done it ? )

Feb 1, 2012
Ga-day guys I'm Brad have any of you managed to get a bike in to Thailand as parts and if so what is the best way to go.
I have read as well as heard storys that you need to break the bike down in to 6 or more parcels which is not a problem ... but how to send ? Sea Mail ? one at a time or is there a better way anyone help ?
For now i back in Australia working again so the bike will be coming from oz.
And why do i want a CR500 moto x bike in Thailands north ... well for one i want to keep it,i have had it a few years now and its my pride and joy and there are lots of places i can ride it near Mae Sai and our family farm with out getting out on to main roads.
Thanks if anyone can give me some pointers.:p

Dec 7, 2008
Hi Brad, Sorry no pointers on shipping, but I might add I also have 2 CR 500's in the USA. one is a 1995 CR500 and the other is a 2005 Service Honda CR500AF. Love those bikes. Good luck !!

Chris

Feb 1, 2012
Thanks Chris, Mine is a 1996 and god knows i would love a service honda CR500AF and was thinking of getting one inported but i am sure that i would never get REG plate for it in Thailand now with all this crap about carbon emissions, So will settle for having beasty to play on and buying a bloody 4 stroke to ride around town on, 'i just dont get off on riding the honda click around haha.