Shark Helmets

Mar 3, 2006
I understand that Shark helmets are manufactured in Thailand for export. Has anyone managed to get there hands on one at a local price or knows where the factory is located for a factory-direct purchase?

BobS

Jan 20, 2003
According to Peter R:

"Shark helmets are available at considerably less than half the UK price"
http://board.gt-rider.com/topic.asp?TOP ... rchTerms=a

BobS

"The true secret of giving advice is, after you have honestly given it, to be perfectly indifferent whether it is taken or not and never persist in trying to set people right."

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Shark
In Chiang Mai you can get Shark helmets from Sa Moto.
The helmets pictured below cost 7,500 baht each

64246651-S.jpg

Davidfl
Keep The Power On

Jan 15, 2006
Hy everybody.

My name is jean louis living in laos since 1992 after 8 years in Thailand and few sailing on a 85' chinese sailing junk around the globe... riding bikes since 3 years old with my dad...and presently riding 250 TTR and 750 Chiang Jiang sidecar model 1939.

on the chapter of SHARK helmets, I just would like to inform you that I am Officially the Authorized and Sole Distributor of SHARK helmets in Laos.
I have currently stock in Vientiane on Off Road range, Carbon/Kevlar range and others on different sizes and colours but as well can supply on large quantities if required and of course at very competitive prices(average 40 % cheaper then retail price in France).

If anyone interested getting some more informations, please do not hesitate to contact me directly:

mobile 856 20 7703103
[email [email protected]][email protected][/email]

or www.shark-helmets.com

keep in touch

Note: if anyone needs assistance or advise on trips to laos...bo penian I will be there... Ho Chi Minh trail is my favourite !

and if you need to take a break and have some good massage...pass by my place...www.papayaspa.com, everyone love it

a bientot