SHARK Helmets

Rhodie

Mar 5, 2006
I have just received a Shark Helmet from South-East Asia's only official SHARK dealer.
HelmetFtTopLR.jpg
HelmetLftLR.jpg
HelmetTopLR.jpg

Top notch international helmet quality.
$236 it is very good value with the exchange rate what it is.

Jean Louis is a member of this board & posts as jean louis papaya.
You can reach him here:
[email [email protected]][email protected][/email]
He is based in Vientiane so pick one up next time you are there,
or, ask him about arranging delivery to Thailand.

http://www.papayaspa.com

Franz

Jun 28, 2007
Just to let you know guys, they're manufactored here in Rayong by Advanced Compostie Co.,Ltd., but they cannot sell them due to legal reasons, its a pity we have to import them though I've got a RSFi myself, its a great helmet........

May 25, 2006
HuaHin
Hi Friends,

Thanks for the info, but please before getting excited have a look at my post on the nearly bottom of the page of the following link http://board.gt-rider.com/topic.asp?TOP ... ms=DRZ,400 . The helmet I illustrate in the post is around 3000 TBH and quality is excellent (tested and approved by.....ME -a reference, please believe-).

Have alook at this shop, downtown Bangkok, near Klongtung (apologise for the spelling):

STAR
Antinoc Industrial Co. Ltd

385, 391 Road T. Thepsilin A Pomprab
Bangkok
Tel.: 02214356, 02224727
Fax. 02217566

Bit more seriously, I know that it's the same as the one branded SHARK, which can be branded differntly, as well, the day after. No doubt that the Rayong's Advanced Compostie Co.,Ltd has some other customer than SHARK...

Jan 15, 2006
Hello everybody,

I just would like to add some comments on the SHARK helmets.

As Rhodie mentionned I am Officially distributing SHARK helmets in Laos as they cannot be sold in Thailand as the factory MUST Export 100% of their production (BOI rules).

The Rayong factory DO NOT PRODUCE any other helmets than SHARK !

Effectively some other manufacturers in Thailand could produce very confortable and very nicely painted helmets BUT when you crash....the story can be different!
You would be impressed by the SHARK quantity control,testing lab !!!

I have sold many helmets since then and I have already many testimonies from parents who bought SHARK helmets to their kids who had motorbike crash....Thanks SHARK !

Anyway, I am going to receive very soon more than 30 Offroad helmets,
I have presently on stock a good dozen of Full Face ones.

If anyone interested, let me know.

My contact is

Jean Louis mobile phone: 856 20 7703103

If anyone coming to Laos for a ride... just pass by Papaya Spa for a relaxing time break, a good drink or just talking dirt tracks and mud.

See you

Jean Louis