Site Development / Maintenance Donations

Franz

Jun 28, 2007
I spoke with David and will do another donation of stickers. Sorry guys, the first ones I had a Samut Prakarn based company produce are NOT UV-protected as they fade very quickly in direct sunlight, although they promised that they won't. I'm getting now the printing plates and die cut mould and have another company do 500 small and 500 big ones again, this time they must be non-fading and with brighter colours. Once available I will send them to David who can then distribute them. Cheers Franz

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Franz - Eastern Seaboard wrote: I spoke with David and will do another donation of stickers. Sorry guys, the first ones I had a Samut Prakarn based company produce are NOT UV-protected as they fade very quickly in direct sunlight, although they promised that they won't. I'm getting now the printing plates and die cut mould and have another company do 500 small and 500 big ones again, this time they must be non-fading and with brighter colours. Once available I will send them to David who can then distribute them. Cheers Franz
Thanks Franz. I've been getting quite a few wind-ups over those "A1 Fast Fading" stickers. Ha. Ha.