Suzuki Bandit 1200cc

Speed

Nov 24, 2006
YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT!

Leaving Thailand at end of this year. I will be selling my 1998 Suzuki Bandit 1200cc. This is a "standard sport" bike. Excellent ride, very responsive; like taking off on a small rocket!

This bike is well loved and maintained.

New in 2006:
new Michelin tires, new oem sprockets, new high performance chain, new Japanese battery, seat rebuilt, new steering bar, new & improved side view mirrors, new headlamp, signal lamps, new brake pads, new air filter, extra loud airhorn . Motol oil and oil filter changed regularly.

This machine will become your best friend for riding around town, taking high speed highway trips for your visa runs, or exploring the lovely mountains and scenery of northern Thailand. Absolute Excitement!

This bike is NOT registered, however, I have never had any problems, (except for occasional 200B speeding tickets). I have the import papers and insurance sticker.

Asking: 95,000B ..> [email [email protected]][email protected][/email] or 089-756-9556

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/tom_dc99/ph ... 57227315/0

Tomo

Sep 13, 2006
Well unless you've jacked her up Speed, I wouldn't limit your market to big fellas - I'm only 167cm and I've ridden about 35000k on a 1200 Bandit. About half of that with a pillion and luggage.

They are a great bike!