Swap your ER6n + cash for my Versys?

Jul 28, 2008
************* DEAL DONE ***************

I don't have enough time to enjoy my Versys to it's full potential but don't want to be without a bike altogether so seeing if anyone would like to swap their ER6n (possibly ER6f or D-Tracker) + cash for my Versys? It is 8 months old with 5300kms, in excellent condition with the following upgrades & accessories

Pirelli Scorpion Trail tyres (only 2500kms on them)
Leo Vince Titanium exhaust (will put that on the er6 if still has stock exhaust)
GiPro Gear Indicator
Givi Touring screen
Handguards
Engine Guard
EBC HH brake pads front & rear
New JT rear Sprocket & X-Ring chain (Both gold)
Motowerks lowered footpegs
Wheelrim tape.

If anyone is interested and has a bike with similar low KM's and also in excellent condition please PM me.

May 10, 2011
I have a black er6n MY 2009 (non ABS) with mileage of 3000 only. I have fitted a new DMV handle bar, anti-crash device. The clad tyres are Michelin and OEM Dunlop are kept as spare parts. Generally the bike is well maintained. It recently had the brake fluid, engine oil and air filter changed. If interested please send pics of your bike and your offer to [email protected] The bike is in Bangkok and had been on a short trip only once.

Jul 28, 2008
Silverliner;271219 wrote: I have a black er6n MY 2009 (non ABS) with mileage of 3000 only. I have fitted a new DMV handle bar, anti-crash device. The clad tyres are Michelin and OEM Dunlop are kept as spare parts. Generally the bike is well maintained. It recently had the brake fluid, engine oil and air filter changed. If interested please send pics of your bike and your offer to [email protected] The bike is in Bangkok and had been on a short trip only once.

Apologies, I forgot to mention that if an er6n or er6f I'd like ABS.

Jul 28, 2008
pierre thaikorat;271250 wrote: Hello, could you send me pictures from your Versys, and give me the price you asking for..
my mail adres [email protected]

looking for Versys and Er6
regards Pierre Korat
I'd rather not sell it without there being another bike in exchange as part of the deal but if you want to know how much I want just for the bike then 270,000baht as it is 285,000 when new and has 50,000baht worth of accessories/upgrades and only 5300kms.

Mar 4, 2011
Can you post pictures of your Bike.
What upgrades have you done.
We all do upgrades to our bikes but you have only mentioned money in your upgrades.
Have you put a shock on a pipe on a rack on what have you done ?

Jul 28, 2008
David Race;271332 wrote: Can you post pictures of your Bike.
What upgrades have you done.
We all do upgrades to our bikes but you have only mentioned money in your upgrades.
Have you put a shock on a pipe on a rack on what have you done ?
If you PM me your email address I can send you a pic or two. I'm not sure what you mean about the upgrades as I actually listed them all in my original post and there is no mention of $ anywhere! But here they are again and I've added them up now and they about 55,000baht.

Pirelli Scorpion Trail tyres (only 2500kms on them)
Leo Vince Titanium exhaust (will put that on the er6 if still has stock exhaust)
GiPro Gear Indicator
Givi Touring screen
Handguards
Engine Guard
EBC HH brake pads front & rear
New JT rear Sprocket & X-Ring chain (Both gold)
Motowerks lowered footpegs
Radiator Guard
Wheelrim tape.