T2 form for laos

Discussion in 'Northern Thailand - General Discussion Forum' started by ryan, Aug 12, 2005.

  1. I,m planning a trip to laos for a few weeks on my bike , can i get the T2 form at the the nong khai border crossing or do i have to get it before i go , i live in bkk , appreciate any info .... cheers ryan

  2. Frank
    Immigration forms you can get at the border "as you go."
    You are supposed to fill out 2 forms a TM2 Notice of Conveyance & a TM4 Crew List.
    But first you need to do the customs paperwork - a Temporary Export for your bike.
    Then you do the Immigration paperwork.
    Good luck & pls let us know how you go with a trip report.

    Keep The Power On
  3. Frank

    Recent descriptions of Entry Proceedures at the Friendship Bridge.

    Link removed

    There is a booth on the Thai side that will fill out all the forms for 100 baht.

    Also check out entry with an International Transport Permit.

    Link removed


    "The true secret of giving advice is, after you have honestly given it, to be perfectly indifferent whether it is taken or not and never persist in trying to set people right."

Share This Page