thailsnd - gps /navi technology group

Discussion in 'General Discussion / News / Information' started by Grubman, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Grubman

Grubman Ol'Timer

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hi all
    I purchased a zumo 660 garmin gps from navi technology group website www.thailand-gps.com. I ordered and paid via PayPal which wad processed on the 10th of July. Till now I have not received and response from the vendor. I wad just wanting to know if any one else has had any problem with this company

2. CraigBKK

CraigBKK Ol'Timer

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
  3. brian_bkk

brian_bkk Ol'Timer

Ratings:
    +242 / 0 / -0
    Grubman,

Contact Paypal and don't buy in to their BS when they send you a different model.

This is a scam site.. They will send you another cheaper model.

Don't believe the Zumo 660 is made any more..

Cheers
    Brian

4. Grubman

Grubman Ol'Timer

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Finally today the garmin 660 arrived after 18 days from ordering. There was still no response after sending over 6 emails asking for taking number for the postage and confirmation of the transaction. The gps arrived as ordered but I had to pay import tax. The only reason I purchased from this website wad that I thought that they were based in Thailand and it would eliminate having to get delivery from overseas and paying import tax. I could have got one a little cheaper elsewhere on the Web but with import duties I lit would make it much the same price, how I was wrong. Just notice to all please avoid this company nothing but problems and no communication what do ever.

5. brian_bkk

brian_bkk Ol'Timer

Ratings:
    +242 / 0 / -0
    Go back to Pay pal and dispute it.