Thanks For Adding Me!

Discussion in 'New Members' started by KKCNX, Feb 3, 2019.

1. KKCNX

KKCNX New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello everyone,

My name is Klaus- Been in Thailand for many many years working offshore coming and going every few months - and just recently moved permanently to Doi Saket, Chiang Mai.
    Riding a CB500F for now and have already toured the North last year and during the recent cool season.

I am posting whenever I can started out with some really pathetic raw footage of some Northern roads ( at least one can see the road conditions) - but getting better since I bought an action cam and started editing the footage a bit.
    Not sure if we are allowed here to post links to YouTube videos - if we are I will add some links here relevant to bike tours to Doi Ang Khang, Mae Chaem, Pai, MHS, Fang, ThaThon, Mae Sariang, Mae Suai, Mae Khuang Dam - Doi Saket.....
    Currently building so I don’t get to tour as much as I would like.

Looking forward to reading interesting posts here and hopefully getting to know some of you!

2. GTR-Admin

GTR-Admin Administrator
    Staff Member

Ratings:
    +85 / 0 / -0
    Hi Klaus

Welcome aboard, always happy to meet and greet newcomers on the forums! Please join up on on of the monthly Up-Country Dinners, its always a great way to meet up with like-minded people.

YouTube videos are absolutely ok to add to any Thread or Post - they are a great way to showcase locations and roads.

Use the "Insert / Media" option and paste in the full YouTube URL...
    - that's it..