Thanks For Adding Me!

KKCNX

Feb 3, 2019
Hello everyone,

My name is Klaus- Been in Thailand for many many years working offshore coming and going every few months - and just recently moved permanently to Doi Saket, Chiang Mai.
Riding a CB500F for now and have already toured the North last year and during the recent cool season.

I am posting whenever I can started out with some really pathetic raw footage of some Northern roads ( at least one can see the road conditions) - but getting better since I bought an action cam and started editing the footage a bit.
Not sure if we are allowed here to post links to YouTube videos - if we are I will add some links here relevant to bike tours to Doi Ang Khang, Mae Chaem, Pai, MHS, Fang, ThaThon, Mae Sariang, Mae Suai, Mae Khuang Dam - Doi Saket.....
Currently building so I don’t get to tour as much as I would like.

Looking forward to reading interesting posts here and hopefully getting to know some of you!

GTR-Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 22, 2016
Thailand
Hi Klaus

Welcome aboard, always happy to meet and greet newcomers on the forums! Please join up on on of the monthly Up-Country Dinners, its always a great way to meet up with like-minded people.

YouTube videos are absolutely ok to add to any Thread or Post - they are a great way to showcase locations and roads.

Use the "Insert / Media" option and paste in the full YouTube URL...
- that's it..