Thanks for the good time

Doc59

Jan 4, 2006
Finally managed to drag myself away from the Chiang Mai area and head off in the general direction of Laos. I chickened out on David's suggestion of taking the boat to Luang Prabang and am now sitting in Nong Khai ready to cross the Friendship bridge in a couple of days. Just wanted to thank everyone I met up there for all the help, info, good conversation and good rides. Special thanks to David for the ride to Fang (good even through the Jamison haze coming back), John for the good company, good info and the Bike night weekend (Even though he abandoned us in Phrae), and Anne for the same weekends ride. If things go to plan I'll most likely be back for Chiang Mai bike week in December so tell the girls to keep the Singha cold at Jonadda. Ride carefully all and catch you in the future.

Steve

Out for a ride

burnjr

Dec 28, 2005
doc 59/Davids,
soory for ask u this question,i am planing to entre laos,on 2/1/2007,may i know what ducoments need for my bike to entre laos,i am from malayisia,and my bike is malaysian regestration plate.according to my have been their before laos immagration need some ducoments for bike to entre laos..may i will enter laos from nong khai..
help need on this..

burnjr
malaysia