motorcycle + s.e. asia = adventure

S.E Asia motorcycle touring forums – highlighting the ultimate antidote to a humdrum existence!

The 2008 Hua Hin Bike Week, 5th - 7th Dec. Anyone going?

Discussion in 'Upcoming Events - S.E. Asia' started by Rustic Charm, Dec 2, 2008.

1. As it clashes with the Chiang Mai Bike Week, I'm not expecting too much but I'm rather fond of Hua Hin.

[​IMG]

2. I wouldn't want to miss the "Tatoo Contest", the Bike Show, Miss Hua Hin Bike Week and the Vampire Night Party for anything!!
    Well, since I live here I guess I don't have much of a choice...
    It's a BIG holiday weekend, the Bangkockers are gonna be down here in BIG numbers, traffic will SUCK, it's still windy as hell, but - LET'S PAAARTY!!!

3. Hi Guys,

I heard from a friend yesterday that it has been cancelled....

I'm off to Chiang Mai

Robin

4. That's highly unlikely, at Bang Saen everyone was talking about going, I even bought the t-shirt for this years event.
    Rustic, since I can't make CMX, I want to go to Hua Hin.when are you thinking of going?
    BTW Has anybody got a patch for Bang Saen, I managed to get a t-shirt but they were already out of patches when I got there

5. Friday morning, 9ish. From Central Bangkok. Taksin Bridge then Rama II.

6. I can't leave til the late afternoon, see you down there then

7. The Hua Hin show has not been canceled. i just called the guys at vampire club and its held on the same date every year. i'm off down sometime Friday via Ratchaburi cos its a nicer road and i live in Nakhom Pathom. see ya there.
    Allan