The Unrideables documentary - 1980's 500cc two-stroke monsters!

Aug 29, 2011
The Unrideables.....45 minutes long, shown on UK tv's ITV4 in May 2013.
Here's a link to download this great little documentary about the guys that tried to tame these 500cc 2-stroke monsters. :happy4:

Enjoy :wink:

E1Lgq90C.jpg

If you missed the glory days of when Americans dominated Grand Prix motorcycle racing, or simply want to relive the moments from yesteryear, then we have the perfect treat for you this Monday afternoon. A television production by Britain’s ITV4, The Unrideables is a 45-minute trip down memory lane with Randy Mamola, Eddie Lawson, Wayne Gardner, Kevin Schwantz, and many others.
Focusing on the racing from the late-1980's, we get to hear the riders and journalists of the time recount their victories and defeats on the 500cc two-stroke monsters of that era.

zGIXOZtF.jpg

Be quick, this link won't be here forever!! My dropbox is almost full again.

Edit: I've deleted the link. Got a warning from dropbox....To much traffic on a free account!!

jsbkk

Dec 13, 2010
Joelthailand;291482 wrote:
Be quick, this link won't be here forever!! My dropbox is almost full again.
Thanks for the link.

I managed to increase the capacity of my free dropbox account from 2GB to 5.5GB by directly importing pictures from the camera into the dropbox folder and later deleting them. Maybe you know about this.. if not.. sure is useful :)

mikerust

Subscribed
Nov 5, 2003
I have just finished watching The one and one about MotoGP called Faster. (Rossi, Biaggi, Kozinski, McCoy et al) Both not so much about the bikes more an insight into the personalities of the riders. But very interesting.

I will now wait for this to download.:D Maybe...