Thinking the unthinkable?????

Oct 17, 2006
Thinking the unthinkable?????
Should i sell my Ducatis and and try something else ????? should i dump the wife and try someone different ???????/
when you prefer to be at work because its more exiting is there something wrong with me ???
i am not depressed again far from it , actually very calm and happy with life..... weird thing is that this year I have been really busy working and not enjoying time off ,would rather be at work than playing with my bikes or friends and family or anything else , touring adventures etc ???/
just cut short my recent break to go back to work early cos it seems more interesting and challenging ?

plus lure of money always seems like as good as ,love ,booze drugs bikes sex??

May 6, 2009
you sound like a mirror image of me !!!! i often think and act the way you describe. Seems to work for me as i enjoy my life. Your not alone

Jul 25, 2012
monsterman;281644 wrote: Thinking the unthinkable?????
Should i sell my Ducatis and and try something else ????? should i dump the wife and try someone different ???????/
when you prefer to be at work because its more exiting is there something wrong with me ???
i am not depressed again far from it , actually very calm and happy with life..... weird thing is that this year I have been really busy working and not enjoying time off ,would rather be at work than playing with my bikes or friends and family or anything else , touring adventures etc ???/
just cut short my recent break to go back to work early cos it seems more interesting and challenging ?

plus lure of money always seems like as good as ,love ,booze drugs bikes sex??

My whole reason for going off to do a 28 day shift (usually on a rig but this time on the beach!) is to be able to get back to enjoy my toys, my missus, my house.......

However I do so love a "project"....... probably explains why I buy older bikes and spend stupid money changing them!........ buy an empty concrete shell condo, design the interior, build it up, sell it on, repeat......... :smile1:

FrankT

Sep 10, 2010
Nothing wrong with enjoying work I guess and it wont harm the bank account either but if you have a previous model Multistrada for sale then plse let me know, serious.
Cheers
PS: forgot, if you want something new, start riding off road if you are not doing that already.

KZ25

Nov 19, 2011
Hmm, I've been asking myself about what direction to take in life but since I have my kid I know what to do. No matter how interesting amy job or hobby is, she comes first and we're having good times together, that's the most important thing to me. She's 13 now, too.

281745=11880-Klaus%20&%20Chompooh%20on%20MC%201j.jpg

ianyonok

Subscribed
Dec 9, 2008
Interesting how people are so different.
I seem to have reverted to my youth in some ways. Grown the hair for a while, reformed the rock band I used to play in, listen to loud hard rock music (Led Zep 2 at full welly today sounded bloody marvellous..!), chopped off the ends of the silencers on my cafe racer and ride it faster, often without helmet locally, wear scruffy clothes whenever possible and refuse to go shopping!
Mind you, I have given up the beer and weed....
Work............. no thanks.
A wise man told me recently........ when you get past middle age..... the things you like doing... do more of.... the things you don't like doing..... do less of, or not all..
I'm following his advice and having a ball! :p

Nov 21, 2010
That is called mid-life crisis!
I had 2 already.

Chang Noi

ianyonok;281770 wrote: Interesting how people are so different.
I seem to have reverted to my youth in some ways. Grown the hair for a while, reformed the rock band I used to play in, listen to loud hard rock music (Led Zep 2 at full welly today sounded bloody marvellous..!), chopped off the ends of the silencers on my cafe racer and ride it faster, often without helmet locally, wear scruffy clothes whenever possible and refuse to go shopping!
Mind you, I have given up the beer and weed....
Work............. no thanks.
A wise man told me recently........ when you get past middle age..... the things you like doing... do more of.... the things you don't like doing..... do less of, or not all..
I'm following his advice and having a ball! :p

Oct 17, 2006
That is called mid-life crisis!
I had 2 already.

Chang Noi

That means I must be on my 3rd or fourth !!!!!!

I used to play in bands still love led Zep and hawkwind , gong , the who etc your correct about doing more of what u like and less of what you dont like ,,

Nov 7, 2007
Sounds like a great thing, such a mid-life crisis! I wonder why it's even called a crisis?? Do what you want and don't follow what the perceived outside expectations are is something everyone should be doing at all times regardless of age.