Toyota Hilux Vigo G 4-Door 4x4 3.0 Liter Turbo Diesel 2005 135,xxxkm 450,000 Baht obo

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Buy & Sell - S.E. Asia' started by TonyBKK, May 28, 2012.

1. 2005 Toyota Hilux Vigo G 4-Door 4x4 3.0 Liter Turbo Diesel 135,xxx kilometers

Automatic transmission, with airbag, ABS, spotlight, remote key, alarm & immobilizer. Tinted windows. Bed topper and professionally installed and wired trailer hitch.

Single owner. Full service history. Excellent condition.Taxed and insured through December 2012.

Better pictures coming soon :)

June11BonanzaCircuitSSR.

2. That are 2 wheels too much!
    Wow you did not drive so much, riding is much more fun.

Chang Noi

3. :lol-sign: Why drive when you can ride? :happy1:

(Reason for sale- when I bought the KLX I ran out of room for the trailer, so I sold the trailer and am selling the Vigo so that I can purchase a van for hauling my bikes)

Something like this-
    [​IMG]

I would be happy to consider a part exchange of the pickup truck with a Toyota HiAce or Commuter van :happy2:

4. Would this do ;)

279440=10827-gp-italia-enel-020.

5. More pics :)

VigoFrt.

VigoFrtLft.

VigoFrtRt.

VigoBkRt.

VigoRr.

VigoFrtInt.

VigoBkInt.

VigoDash2.

VigoDash4.

VigoAuto4x4.

VigoIntercooler.

VigoDocs.

VigoTire.

VigoUpbeat.

Asking 450,000 Baht or near offer or part exchange towards Toyota HiAce or Toyota Commuter Van.

Call for a test drive!

Please no cheapskates or time wasters.

Thanks!

Tony

6. Wow! Imagine trying to drive that monster through Bangkok! :take-that:

Besides running out of room, Bangkok traffic is another reasons I wanted to get rid of my trailer. I used to live out in the suburbs and it was quick and easy to get onto the motorway, but now I live "downtown" and while I'm still close to the motorway, I always worried about a scooter or motorcycle taxi trying to cut behind me (as they do) and hitting the trailer. Trailers are pretty rare in Thailand and I don't think many motorists are thinking about them. Fortunately mine never got hit, but I always worried about it.

Here's my dream trailer-
    2r7c575.

:lol-sign:

Ride on!

Tony :happy2:

7. SOLD :happy2: