Trial Bikes For Sale

Horst

Nov 30, 2017
Two trial bikes for sale. Both excellent for beating around in the woods. Lots of fun. Kids love them and perfect for them to learn how to ride. Unfortunately, kids grown and I have not enough time... Very hard to find. Also have a rack and ramp fitting for a pickup. Easy to ride them up and save to transport.
Honda goes for 30k and the Yamaha for 85.

IMG_9847.jpeg

IMG_9846.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Eoin Christie

Ol'Timer
Jul 16, 2019
I like them both, Horst (I have a TY down in Australia, and used to ride Honda TL’s through to Honda-Montessa’s), and agree that they are great bikes, both for riding trials, and for kids to start out on.
Unfortunately, I’m not in Thailand, but encourage those who are to give it some thought.

Horst

Nov 30, 2017
Thanks Christie, they r lots of fun. Great to take out into the woods and play with them. I have big bikes too, but always smile when I ride the trial bikes. Great hobby and fun and here in Thailand we still can go out and run them everywhere

Reactions: Eoin Christie

Horst

Nov 30, 2017
Exactly David! And - Jez, guys/dolls, how can you be so stingy and not wanting your kids - and you - to have fun ;-)! Come on, best time of the year to use them, but fun in the mud too ;-)