Trip from Thailand to Cambogia or Laos or Vietnam


New Member
Apr 27, 2010
I've (attually) Honda wave 125. I took from Krabi two trips: one to Panom Rung and one to Um Phang. Now I've idea to have trip to Cambogia, Laos and Vietnam. Wich document I need? Where I can enquire and resolve this question? I've to go to the embassy? Who took allready the trip in this place and can help me?. Many thanks.