Triumph Party at Nimmanhaemin Showroom.

Sep 19, 2006
www.chiangmai-xcentre.com
Just had a Call from Eak at the Chiang Mai Triumph Dealers. They are Having a Bike Party at their Nimmanhaemin Road Showroom Saturday 26th April. Party starts at 5pm through to 9pm. Fairly informal event He says, just a get together. Everyone is welcome. :D He has asked to have my Bike there. 8) ( The Man obviously has Good Taste ) Unfortunately we will be on our way back from Anzac Day in Kanchanaburi. We will try our best to make it but if i Don't someone Have a Beer for Me :wink: "Be there or Be Square" !!!

Kiwi Cruiser

Ben Kemp
Staff member
May 26, 2007
Thailand
Whilst I qualify on the basis of nationality, I am completely devoid of the wit, charm, suave demeanor and high standard of politeness that the current title holder is blessed with. :shock: In fact, compared to the Bungy, I'm just a scruffy, backwoods country boy... :lol:

Being a true ambassador takes years of training in cultural awareness and inter-racial sensitivity! Frankly, you've pretty much got to be a sensitive "New Age" kind of guy to do the job well. :roll:

I've only been here a short while, but I've yet to meet anyone with Bungy's depth's of compassion and empathy, or with such mastery of the fine art of statesmanship and articulate diplomacy, combined with that rare and delicate good humour...

I think its best we just wait for Ian to get back and 'assume the position.' Whilst imitation is the sincerest from of flattery, none of us can match him...

Cheers
Ben

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Some happy snaps....
285649374_VZhsV-M.jpg

285649398_RXwNH-M.jpg

285649452_ZEwi9-M.jpg

285649776_CGez9-M.jpg

285649515_qRmqJ-M.jpg

285649505_X29C4-M.jpg

Congratulations to Nigel who picked up his new Speed Triple.

Sep 19, 2006
www.chiangmai-xcentre.com
Indeed it was a Great Night and Enjoyed by all. We were the Last Group to Leave. Driving straight from Kanchanaburi we arrived at 6pm and stayed till 10pm. We were not sure if we were going to Head back so soon from ANZAC Day for the Party or not but Great Decision and Glad we did. All at Triumph really Laid it on for us lots of Drinks and Food, great Hosts :D . They had quite a few Street Triples on show besides the one Nigel Brought. He Tells me they are So Popular in the UK you are Lucky to get one as there is a Waiting List!!! The Local Harley Guys turned up also to Support so it was a Mixed Bunch. Best Wishes to Triumph and Good Luck for a Successful Future. :wink: