Understanding women

Oct 17, 2006
A man riding his Harley was riding along a California beach when suddenly the sky clouded above his head and in a booming voice, The Lord said: "Because you have tried to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish.
The biker pulled over and said, "Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can ride over anytime I want."
The Lord said: "Your request is materialistic, think of the enormous challenges. For that kind of undertaking; the supports required reaching the bottom of the Pacific and the concrete and steel it would take! It will nearly exhaust several natural resources. I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little more time and think of something that could possibly help mankind."
The biker thought about it for a long time. Finally, he said, "Lord, I wish that I and all men could understand women; I want to know how she feels inside, what she's thinking when she gives me the silent treatment, why she cries, what she means when she says nothing's wrong, and how I can make a Woman truly happy."
The Lord replied, "You want two lanes or four on that bridge?

Jul 17, 2007
Two Harley owners were riding through the back woods two lanes when they came across a sheep with it's head stuck in a fence. The first Harley owner pulls his chopper over, parks it, gets off, walks up to the sheep, pulls down his pants & does the sheep to the tune of a lot of grunting and bleating.

Then he turns to his buddy and said, "Ok it's your turn now."

So his buddy sticks his head in the fence.

A Honda owner is riding along with a Harley owner as his passenger when he decides to pull over because he suspects that his turn signal may not be working. He asks the Harley owner if he doesn't mind stepping off of the bike to check the lights while he tests them. The Harley owner steps off and stands in front of the Honda. The Honda rider turns on the turn signal and asks, "Is it working?"

To which the Harley owner responds, "Yes, it's working....No, it's not working....Yes, it's working....No, it's not working...."

Dec 5, 2006
A 10 year old boy is walking down the road and this biker pulls up alongside him.
Hey kid,, want to come for a ride.
no says the boy.
Listen i will give you $10 if you get on my bike
No says the boy.i dont wont to.
Ok says the biker..i will give you $20 and a bag of candy..
The boy says...listen Dad,, you bought the Harley
now u ride it