UPDATE: Swap : D'Tracker + Cash for ER6N or Ninja 650?

Feb 23, 2010
Hi guys,

I have a 2009 D'Tracker with around 7,xxx km (no mods). It runs perfectly. Comes with a an extra set of plastics. At the moment it's black/green.

I have been thinking about getting a new Versys but recent plans to leave Thailand in the first quarter of 2011 don't really go well with buying a new bike. I'll have to wait until I arrive at my next destination.

Would anyone be interested in a swap? I would obviously pay some cash for the price difference. I am looking for a 2009 or 2010 model ER6N or Ninja 650 (I would consider other similar bikes too) with a low number on the clock.

Thank you very much and I will be glad if you could spread the word. The bike is located in Bangkok.

Cheers,

Esat
(Please email [email [email protected]][email protected][/email] for quicker response)

Feb 23, 2010
I assume most people who are selling their Kawasaki 650s are getting a new Versys.

My D'Tracker is for sale now and I am still looking for a good ER6N or Ninja. THB110,000 or near offer. I will attach some pictures as soon as I figure out how.

Cheers!