Ural Parts In Se Asia?

JohnD

Jun 13, 2017
Da Lat, Vietnam
I live in Dalat, Vietnam and am looking for a few parts for my mid-70's Ural M67-36, including up to 4-19" rims to which I will add my current hub and spokes. I would love to switch to black rims if I can find them. Worst case, I need to replace at least 2 of my current chrome rims.

IMG_4852.JPG

I've heard there are a couple shops in Cambodia (PP?) that would have what I need.

I'm thinking there may also be places in Thailand or Singapore or (long shot) Lao.

I'm ready to head to wherever I can find them--although there are quite a few Urals here in Vietnam, parts, including wheels, are as common as the new Africa Twin.

Can anyone please help me out with leads?
mchappy.gif

Thank you!

Sep 19, 2006
www.chiangmai-xcentre.com
There is a Company Selling New Ural Sidecars in Bangkok as I saw them at a few Shows? See if You can find them on the Internet? Or there is the Bangkok Motorcycle Festival starting on January 31st at Central World. They are always at that! Good Luck.

JohnD

Jun 13, 2017
Da Lat, Vietnam
There is a Company Selling New Ural Sidecars in Bangkok as I saw them at a few Shows? See if You can find them on the Internet? Or there is the Bangkok Motorcycle Festival starting on January 31st at Central World. They are always at that! Good Luck.
That's very helpful, thanks.