Video from our wednes jungle trip...exploring some new tracks

saxonator

Subscribed
Jun 1, 2003
24 years ago I came to Thailand, the only bike that was suitable for Off-road was the Honda MTX, now you can choose whatever model you want if you have the cash. Until now I have seen many new tracks and tracks that have been paved down...But now almost 25 years later; I am still surprised to find new tracks around Doi Pui.

As I accidentaly deleted all the photos from this trip, all that remains is the video, some staff and section you might now, also I tried out some new angles to mount the camera...

hope you enjoy

saxonator

Subscribed
Jun 1, 2003
thanks rudeboy, we had a nice day indeed....so you are in Sakon Nakhon, I was there just a year ago....

May 5, 2012
cool cool,, im actually back in the uk at the moment for work, but hoping to be back in thailand in a few months, just returned to the uk a few days ago,

would love to give this a go myself as i do a lot of offroading when back in scotland and currently own a road legal raptor 700 quad and yfz450 race quad, looking to buy a d tracker on my return to thailand for scooting about from the village to city etc, also know of a kxf 450 crosser for sale in the next village to me thats tempting also but not really an enduro all day machine that one..

saxonator

Subscribed
Jun 1, 2003
for the staff we are doing the d-tracker or klx is a little underpowered, we ride mostly XR 250 here, they are very reliable and can climb up most section without having troubles, when you're back, contact me, we can go riding if you want....

May 5, 2012
hey mate, i will do that would be excellent, i've yet to find any riding buddies in my neck of the woods but i'm sure there will be some..

ianyonok

Subscribed
Dec 9, 2008
Great video, exciting sfuff, great scenery, looks quite technical in places, well done.
Amazing how many trails there are to find.
Thanks for posting.

saxonator

Subscribed
Jun 1, 2003
I am amazed myself, how many time I find new tracks and section...I have been doing this for more then 20 years. But everything changes all the time here, new tracks are made, new roads are build, some disappear....