WARNING Unregistered Bikes.

Sep 19, 2006
www.chiangmai-xcentre.com
I just Heard today from the Local Police here that the Boys from Bangkok are Back in Town on the 15th and 16th of July, That is This week. They are After Unregistered Bikes again and Their Main Target Areas this Time will Be Mae Rim, Doi Saket and Hang Dong! So Just be WARNED :evil: Leave Your Unregistered or Dodgy Bikes at Home This Week. Good Luck.

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Ian Bungy wrote: I just Heard today from the Local Police here that the Boys from Bangkok are Back in Town on the 15th and 16th of July, That is This week. They are After Unregistered Bikes again and Their Main Target Areas this Time will Be Mae Rim, Doi Saket and Hang Dong! So Just be WARNED :evil: Leave Your Unregistered or Dodgy Bikes at Home This Week. Good Luck.
Yes sir, that the rumour I've heard since returning. The target is 50 bikes to be picked up. Dont know about the specified dates or areas though. Thanks for the tip off Sir Bungy.

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Some news: "Yesterday (Monday 20th July) the cops picked up 3 new Harley Sportsters and one Honda no number plate from a Harley shop in Sankhampaeng; this guy has lost 8 bikes so far."