Weekend Group Rides From Bangkok

Jonf

Jun 10, 2015
Hi All,

I'm new to this forum and I was wondering if there are any regular group (road) rides happening on weekends? I recently got myself a honda CB500X, and enjoy getting out onto country quiet roads away from they hussle and bustle of the city. I'm not a fast rider by any means, and generally just like cruising cruising on the weekends to unwind.

i live on the east side on Bangkok (Bang Na area).

Alternatively, if there aren't any groups does anyone have some good reccomendations for 'country road' rides to the east of BKK?

Thanks!

Mar 30, 2010
Jonf;305905 wrote: Hi All,

I'm new to this forum and I was wondering if there are any regular group (road) rides happening on weekends? I recently got myself a honda CB500X, and enjoy getting out onto country quiet roads away from they hussle and bustle of the city. I'm not a fast rider by any means, and generally just like cruising cruising on the weekends to unwind.

i live on the east side on Bangkok (Bang Na area).

Alternatively, if there aren't any groups does anyone have some good reccomendations for 'country road' rides to the east of BKK?

Thanks!
Hi Jon,

There are riders in Bangkok that meet up.

Jake and his friends meet up at Baan Baan for rides and drinks.

A bunch of us also meet in town for beers too.
May be not so convenient from Bang na.

If you are on FB..
Look up Baan Baan and Bangkok Weekend Warriors.

Cheers
Brian

Jonf

Jun 10, 2015
Thanks Brian, I'll take a look on Facebook!

I'll be heading out on an exploration ride tomorrow, probably towards Khao Keow / Chonburi way . . . will update if I find any nice routes!