Welcome Malaysia

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Oct 9, 2010
Great to see Malaysia thread in this great forum. Captain_Slash, welcome to Malaysia, I believe u will enjoy the trip.

Apr 20, 2008
Hi Captain

Welcome to M'sia and give me a shout if you're in Ipoh.

Do not hesitate to call me or pm if you need any help.

Have a pleasant and safe ride.

Regards

Lip Meng

Feb 12, 2007
I did cross the wang prachan checkpoint near satun.I was rideing my phantom.It was a easy crossing and no paperwork was asked for the bike.
I did not plan to ride far into malasia this trip.I did not see any money changers or insurance on the malaysia side.I had been looking for a decent map here in Thailand and have only seen the PN map not much detail there.
Also I crossed on a sunday morning and it was very busy,tour buses on the thai side and alot of people.
Next time I will have a good map,ringet,ins and a guidebook.

Jul 5, 2010
lipmeng;264560 wrote: Hi Captain

Welcome to M'sia and give me a shout if you're in Ipoh.

Do not hesitate to call me or pm if you need any help.

Have a pleasant and safe ride.

Regards

Lip Meng

That is right Capt Slash, Ipoh is quite a nice place for some really good chinese food besides Penang, Selangor & Melaka. It is good to see that Malaysian thread was finallly set up but quite a shame on my part not being able to contribute any information as of now despite being a local. Hope you find our country enjoyable and please let us know if any assistances is required. Welcome to Malaysia.

Abg Acid

Ol'Timer
Jan 31, 2007
Malaysia
Great David
I will try and post some info on Malaysia. Still have great pictures during my local rides here. Malaysia has some awesome roads to travel too.

regards
AA

burnjr

Dec 28, 2005
CApt slach give me a call when u in Kuala Lumpur
BUrnjr 012-2568742.
HAve enjot ride in malaysia.